• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Flor de A. Allones #7

Horse

Member 200
Thanks Kenney for dropping this one into the Hondurian pass!

After rehearsal last night, I pulled up a sidewalk seat with an Irish coffee and this marvelous stick. The pre-light aroma told me I was in for quite a treat.
The draw was near perfect, plenty-O-smoke, burn was straight, no coning, no cratering, no running. Beautiful silver ash and quite the full-body. I appreciate a 'gar with strength AND plentiful flavors.

These aren't bad....but are real-young...IMO!

They have alot of potential..with good chocolate and coffee flavors,but there is a dirty harsh undertone in these from being young!

The ones I've had in the humidor are rounding-out niceley!
:cool:

I agree with Hendrix about them being a little young when you first get them. I got a box of the #7, #5, and the Favoritas when they first came out last year. Talk about harsh! I buried them for a few months, now I can't seem to put them down. The harsh flavor is gone. Wonderful coffee flavor especially from the #5's. :thumbs:

Agreed, pretty good smoke for the $$. Have only tried gifted sticks. Was surprised at the strength with a slight earthy flavor. As Horse mentioned lots of smoke, good draw, no problems with burn. :D :)

I have tried the No5 and favoritas in this line, and found them to be very good. The aroma is nice, and they have that great choc. flavor from beginning to end. Mine have a few months of age on them, and I feel it has helped them a lot.