• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Flor De Cana

Smokyballs

The nap master
I had this Rum while I was in honduras. I drank it three nights straight with no hang over. It was as smooth as water. I haven't had any luck finding it locally. I didn't have very much cash with me when we left so I didn't get to pick up any. Does anybody know where I can get this?

There are a few versions, which did you have? White, Gold, Grand Reserve or Centenario?

I believe that it was the gold. I don't normally drink anything straight up but this was so good I had it over ice with a lime. Outstanding. We had it every night after our trips to the factories and the fields. I promise as soon as I can I will post my whole story. I got tore up every night with this stuff and no hangover. Could be because it was rum? Anyway, is it easy to come by?

Glad to help out.

Should have said something Smoky. I did pick up a 750ml bottle and waiting to open it. I agree...Its a nice Rum and didnt leave any hangover whatsoever. What we had down there was the 4 year old Gold. That link says its 80 proof when its actually 70 proof. :whistling: Reference to Smokelaw1 link.