• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Flor de Oliva G Series Cameroon

Arlo

I am a newbie so I am not going to try and attempt to review this smoke but I just finished my first Oliva Series G. It was very nice the only problem I had with the smoke is that the wraper was brittle bu the cut end (actually was unwrapping before I even cut it) I just got it from my local dealers humi so I was a bit disapointed that it had this problem. Other than that it burned great and tasted so good, I guess it was the Cameroon wrap that made it so smooth. I would smoke another in a heart beat.

Arlo

I just tried my first Series G NAT and MAD. I thought the NAT was better than the old Grand Cameroon and the MAD not as good as the Grand Maduro. Both good smoke that will improve with age. I just bought a box of the S Diademas:

http://www.cigarbid.com/auction/lot.cfm?lotID=393564

Great deal considering the MSRP is $250! They are supposed to be a great cigar so I went out on a limb when I saw the "deal". We'll see if it was one or not.