• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Flor de Oliva Maduro

H. Vachon

King of the Hobo Hut
Well, this is my first cigar review so go easy. I’m very new to cigars so I’m sure my palate is non existent compared to many experienced smokers. But I’m gonna do it anyway so deal with it ?

6.5x52 Torpedo
Medium-ish body

This cigar was packed super tight so I had to cut a bit higher than I’d like for a good draw but not too bad. It was fairly sweet and creamy through the entire stick. Construction was flawless and the burn line was razor sharp. No touch ups needed. The smoke output was plentiful.

First third: Earthy and nutty. It was pretty peppery but not overpowering. Very smooth and creamy. Hints of almond.

Second third: Still very sweet, the pepper has mellowed significantly. The almond has really moved to the front which I really enjoyed. Also getting hints of caramel.

Final third: Heavy almond, coffee, pepper has returned. Still very smooth and smoking cool.

Nub: Pretty much just tabacco at this point. I was purging between pretty much every draw. It started getting hot about 1/2 an inch from the taper and I figured I’d end it on a positive and let it die.

For a $2.50 stick (B&M single) I was very happy. Very flarvorful cigar! Exactly what I needed after a long ass day at the mill. I hope this review encourages you to try it, as I’m sure many of you have already.

Enjoy the rest of your Labor Day! ??

Attachments

• AC1AF862-AC98-4347-B378-72122AE7C326.jpeg
    AC1AF862-AC98-4347-B378-72122AE7C326.jpeg
    140.7 KB · Views: 10