• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Flor de Orlando

Looks pretty interesting but unfortunately no maduros for me, Mr. Maduro Man
cry.gif

Oh and buy the way Shuji, a bunch of Olivas just landed on my doorstep compliments of the UPS man (WOW, he was NOT in a great mood, I can't understand why?). You know anything about those?
toast.gif

I'll get your sampler put together either tonight or tomorrow
bowdown.gif

coventrycat86 said:
Looks pretty interesting but unfortunately no maduros for me, Mr. Maduro Man
cry.gif

Oh and buy the way Shuji, a bunch of Olivas just landed on my doorstep compliments of the UPS man (WOW, he was NOT in a great mood, I can't understand why?). You know anything about those?
toast.gif

I'll get your sampler put together either tonight or tomorrow
bowdown.gif
Can't say that I do know anything about those, Bill. :)

But my mouth is watering for that sampler! :)

Thinking about getting a box for no other reason that Orlando is my last name! :D

Looks like they might be gone.

Saw them there earlier, and now page lists 'no items in special'. :(

Lately I've been turning a jaundiced eye to these "jewels" that are uncovered after being lost for years.

At first I was like "ooh, aged Fuente cigars!" Then I was like, there was probably a REASON why they weren't released. And while age may have mitigated that factor a bit but I can'thelp but think if they were such fantastic cigars that they would've been sold by now.

geldor1 said:
Looks like they might be gone.

Saw them there earlier, and now page lists 'no items in special'. :(
Just checked, still available.

I've got a box of the little figs... maduro! Passed a few out last week to a couple of brothers here! They seem a little wet! I'm letting them dry out... not age ...LOL!

I clicked on link in Shuji's post, page used to show cigars available, not it doesn't.

Did a search for them and found they are still available. My bad. ;)

Shadow said:
Thinking about getting a box for no other reason that Orlando is my last name! :D
Shadow! How can you expect to ever be respected as a mysterious, and some might say "blood thirsty", superhero if you keep telling people your real name? Tsk. Tsk. Mount Olympus is not pleased. :angry: :D :sign:

I have got to agree with lumpy on this one. I am as suspicious of re-discovered, 10-year-old Fuentes as I am of pre-embargo Cubans. If Holt's would like to send me a free sampler, for verification, I promise to keep an open mind. :sign:

Bacchus (real name witheld to protect the not so innocent) :D :sign:

BACCHUS said:
Shadow said:
Shadow! How can you expect to ever be respected as a mysterious, and some might say "blood thirsty", superhero if you keep telling people your real name? Tsk. Tsk. Mount Olympus is not pleased. :angry: :D :sign:

I have got to agree with lumpy on this one. I am as suspicious of re-discovered, 10-year-old Fuentes as I am of pre-embargo Cubans. If Holt's would like to send me a free sampler, for verification, I promise to keep an open mind. :sign:

Bacchus (real name witheld to protect the not so innocent) :D :sign:
That is my last name for this week! ;)

New to the group so I thought i'd add my two cents. Picked up a box. They smoke well. A little on the boring side. Not a lot of flavor but very mild. Would be a very good beginer smoke. Nice burn excellent draw. Wouldn't buy another box but would probably pick up a single if it was only a few bucks.

welcome.gif
to CigarPass davidaf!!!

We've got quite a crew here of friendly, helpful people. :thumbs:

Oh and back on topic, Shadow, these cigars are just screaming out to YOU "Buy ME" which I think ya oughta do just 'cause they're named after you :)

coventrycat86 said:
Oh and back on topic, Shadow, these cigars are just screaming out to YOU "Buy ME" which I think ya oughta do just 'cause they're named after you :)
Got two boxes heading my way CC! :thumbs:

Shadow said:
coventrycat86 said:
Got two boxes heading my way CC! :thumbs:
Great sticks to hand out a family reunion, or just to show off.

Can anyone say huge glass-top humi just for show?

I can't imagine my last name being on a band, unless I special ordered it. :sign: