• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Fonseca Delicias

bmickey9

CP Music Director
Snagged a box of these recently from a favorite vendor. Sept 04 date.

This is my first exposure to this cigar and I enjoyed it very much.

Mild in strength but flavorful. Even the strength picked up a bit in the second half. Not at all like the KDT but a nice change that I was hoping for. A bit bigger than the KDT and a $1 more per box at my favorite vendor.

I recommend them to everyone, but esp. the cuban newbies. I think it would be a nice cigar for one to break onto the slippery cuban slope :D And for you oldheads probably a nice mid morning cigar.

I agree, these are pretty decent little smokes, particularly for the price.

you will find a litle inconsistancy in these (i had a box, was the first isom box purchase for me) i encountered a few plugged ones and some that tated like ass as well. i have a few left that are 1yr plus of age on them and they are much better with some age on them. good value, just don't be too surprised if you get a few nasties in the bunch.
Rob

I picked up a box of these while in spain and thoroughly enjoyed them. Mild yes but loaded with flavor, everyone that I've shared these with love em. Too bad I'm all out now. :sign:

Great morning cigar to have with coffee. Good price too.