• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Fonseca

emodx

Banned
What's peoples consensus on this cigar. I am 1/4 of the way through one right now. Got fireworks going off in the cherry...Flavor seems ok, but pretty thin. What do you guys think?

Emo

I'd bring you one Monday when we herf, but this was a put in my last pass. Gonna have to put this in the yard gar catagory, or maybe a freebie to a mooch. :0

Emo

Too easy a draw for my taste and not much flavor. Definite yard gar.

I concur with the draw vs flavor issue. Huge amounts of good ole stinky smoke though. Perfect for smoking out someone you don't loke. LOL

Emo

It's a less expensive Dunhill or Diamond Crown IMHO...I smoke the 2-2 (PC's) and the Vintage Tubos from time to time...but that's it. They are very mellow cigars...if you can no longer appreciate a lighter gar, then I wouldn't see you enjoying it. Quality in my experience has always been excellent...but again it's a very light cigar and if you don't have the educated pallet such as myself that is able to pick out the most vague flavors (as well as leep tall buildings in a single bound)...then you never could appreciate this cigar.ROTFLMFAO :D

Oops...just noticed you were talking about the Mit Zeder line. I've smoked a few of those...they weren't as good as the regular ones I smoked IMHO. :)

I do like the regular line Jeff. The Mit Zeder= BLEECH!!!!