• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

For all the milestones I've missed contest

golfgar

Bueller.... Bueller...... Anyone....... Anyone?
As I have missed having a contest for the milestones .....finally a contest, very simple what is the name of the place in my photo, the one under my name not the DU logo.  First correct post wins.  One of my favorite places.

Prize is a some of my favorite Fuente's.

edited to take out redundancies

Yep, I will send out the prize tomorrow.  That was quick.

Thanks for the contest.
I can thank the high resolution and zoom via apple devices for this one, just a quick use of Google Fu to cross reference and confirm.  Congrats on the milestones and may you have many more to come! Time flies when you are having fun.  Addy in profile. In this instance it is ok to be "quick" and "fast" in others, well... not so much. =-)

Congrats on the milestone! Congrats on the win Ceasar!

CMontoya79 said:
Thanks for the contest.
I can thank the high resolution and zoom via apple devices for this one, just a quick use of Google Fu to cross reference and confirm.  Congrats on the milestones and may you have many more to come! Time flies when you are having fun.  Addy in profile. In this instance it is ok to be "quick" and "fast" in others, well... not so much. =-)
There are a few other instances where quick and fast are good, but those are usually reserved for sports played in front of spectators.  I thought maybe the location imbedded in the photo could be pulled out.  I have used that in the past.  The photo on The Dukes website is close to the same so once you had the name I guess it was pretty easy.  Congrats on the win and the DC is 9405903699300321549384.

Thanks again for the contest. I will let you know when this lands. CP is the place to be!

Winnings arrived safe n sound, alas their demise will be a slow one by fire! Thanks again and congrats bud! These are definitely some of Fuentes best! :)