• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

? for Pete from Tatuaje

StrangeFamous

Reaction score
Hey Pete,

I don't get to watch too much TV but when I do its usually a DIY, cooking, booty video, or tattoo show (if they had a cigar show.....I'd be all over it). While previewing the next episode of LA Ink, I noticed one of the tattoo artists sporting your Tatuaje shirts (forgot if it was east or west). Just wanted to know of you had any work done by those amazing artists? If so, I'll show you mine if you show me yours... ;) :D Tattoos that is!!!!

Strangelyfamous

Oh yeah, keep making those kickazz cigars they taste kinda good!!!!

Hey Pete,

I don't get to watch too much TV but when I do its usually a DIY, cooking, booty video, or tattoo show (if they had a cigar show.....I'd be all over it). While previewing the next episode of LA Ink, I noticed one of the tattoo artists sporting your Tatuaje shirts (forgot if it was east or west). Just wanted to know of you had any work done by those amazing artists? If so, I'll show you mine if you show me yours... ;) :D Tattoos that is!!!!

Strangelyfamous

Oh yeah, keep making those kickazz cigars they taste kinda good!!!!
Good luck with that. A lot of guys have personal meanings behind their tattoos that they aren't comfortable just putting on the web. I have plenty,but the ones that mean the most can be covered with a t-shirt and shorts. Everyone is different in the view of their tattoos.I don't mind showing mine, but when you get to talking about someone in the public spotlight like Pete, the chances might not be that great. JMHO though.

tattoo's to most are very personal, even if on the outside looking in, something that may look innocent and obscure may have the most meaning and can be difficult for people to talk about.

wether or not Pete will respond to getting work done at LA ink or not in is one thing, getting someone to discuss meanings in something else.

Yeah, I figured that getting a tattoo(s) would have some sort of meaning to them, good or bad. I wasn't really looking for him to explain the depth and nature of why he got the ink. I was more interested in the fact that one of the artists on the show, LA Ink was wearing his shirt and was wondering if it was just pure coincidence or if they knew each other in one way or another. I love tattoos!!!! and to see a tattoo+artist+girl+cigar (or at least something related to a cigar) on TV pretty much got my juices flowing.

Cheers

Strange