• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

For the record...

SweetMelissa

Sweet Innocent Angel
Though I detest the team more than I can say, I did not poison the toilet paper trees at Toomer's Corner...that is all ;-)

melly
Roll Tide Roll

John I don't know why you haven't signed up for the troll pass yet

For the record, I meant what I said. Then. I don't now, though. I apologize for saying that. I was putting up with idiots that thought this was an event to make jokes about and I didn't expect a joke out of you. You and I are about the only ones here that this has any relevance for.

So I took some time off and cooled down. I'm over it now; time to move on for Auburn and our traditions.

Tide for Toomer's helped restore my respect for you bammers. ;)

War Eagle.

For the record, I meant what I said. Then. I don't now, though. I apologize for saying that. I was putting up with idiots that thought this was an event to make jokes about and I didn't expect a joke out of you. You and I are about the only ones here that this has any relevance for.

So I took some time off and cooled down. I'm over it now; time to move on for Auburn and our traditions.

Tide for Toomer's helped restore my respect for you bammers. ;)

War Eagle.
[/qu

I also get the warm fuzzies when you call me a bammer ;-) Hugs!

melly