• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

For you cooler guys

Humidor Minister

Personally I don't use a cooler. I did come across these though, seems like it would work fantastic for a humi. Don't know if the price makes it worth while but maybe the prices are better it some stores.
http://www.coleman.com/coleman/colemancom/detail.asp?product_id=5644-760&categoryid=8570&brand=
389537784.jpg

389537855.jpg

Pretty neat idea but a good deal on a Vinotemp is not far off. Also, capacity is the main advantage to a large coolerdor and this is only 40 qt. instead of 120 qt.

I haven't looked at this in depth, but it looks like if you were planning to plug this bad boy in, it only has one setting.... on. It'll cool to 40[sup]0[/sup] below ambient temperature, which may be great for cans of beer and soft drinks, but not so much for tobacco.

Yea, too bad it's not bigger. I'm not sure how big the stackable ones are. It can be plugged into the cigarette lighter though, that's kind of cool. :thumbs: