• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

For you serious winos

AVB

Jesus of Cool, I'm bad, I'm nationwide
2001 Chateau D'Yquem
A Once In A Lifetime Opportunity!

As most already know, wines from Sauternes were the crowning glory of the 2001 Bordeaux vintage! These sweet luxuries offer enormous potential for long-term ageing and nothing ages better than Chateau d'Yquem! This renowned property produces some of the rarest and most sought after wines in all of Bordeaux. Robert Parker and Wine Spectator have both awarded the 2001 d'Yquem a perfect 100 Points! It will surely achieve legendary status as the years go by! Don't miss out on this singular opportunity to acquire and own one of the world's most exclusive wines!

Robert Parker writes: "There are 10,000 cases of this perfect sweet white Bordeaux. The 2001 Yquem reveals a hint of green in its light gold color. While somewhat reticent aromatically, with airing, it offers up honeyed tropical fruit, orange marmalade, pineapple, sweet creme brulee, and buttered nut-like scents. In the mouth, it is full-bodied with gorgeously refreshing acidity as well as massive concentration and unctuosity. Everything is uplifted and given laser-like focus by refreshing acidity. This large-scaled, youthful Yquem appears set to take its place among the most legendary vintages of the past, and will age effortlessly for 75+ years. Anticipated maturity: 2010-2100+." 100 Points (Wine Advocate # 158)

*** These wines are sold on a pre-arrivals basis ETA December 2005 No minimum order requirement***

$189.99 (per 375 ml bottle) Buy Now!

$379.99 (per 750 ml bottle) Buy Now!

:D six bottles on the way .... riiiiiiiiiight ;)

I've had some great Yquem's, 1988 comes to mind, but can't justify the cost when there are other Sauternes out there that are very good and at a great value. Now, if we're talking about collecting ..... have at least a couple of these in the cellar for the long haul.

:cool: