• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Forbidden X

eringg

Hi My wife just gave me the 2005 Prometheus Platinum Edition DVD set it came with 2 Forbidden X "Tubed cigars has anyone tried this cigar? I'm realy wanting to just fire one up but something is telling me to save this one for a special occasion. Any advice? :0

Hi My wife just gave me the 2005 Prometheus Platinum Edition DVD set it came with 2 Forbidden X "Tubed cigars has anyone tried this cigar? I'm realy wanting to just fire one up but something is telling me to save this one for a special occasion. Any advice? :0

Advice do not smoke it send it to me. :)

Sure but your not as good looking as the wife so I have to think about it. :laugh:

Sure but your not as good looking as the wife so I have to think about it. :laugh:

If that is your wife in your profile picture forget the cigar and send me more pictures of your wife, or send me your wife. :sign:

Thanks for the link Moki I'm starting to lean twards burning one. :thumbs:

Good things are best enjoyed now, you never know what tomorrow
may bring!

Brian

I smoked one last night, compliments of Andrew. ;)

This was indeed a delightful cigar with wonderful flavors. It wasn't near as spicy as the regular Opus line, probably due to the different wrapper and aged leaf. Paired very nicely with a Kettle One on the rocks! :thumbs:

I have to agree the wife is better! You can always smoke the cigar! :D

smoke one, save the other.

It's a STRONG smoke...at least it was for me.

Well I did it what a great smoke lots of strong flavor easily my best ever tons of smoke. my only problem is now I want more. I guess since the wife started me she can buy me some more.

Oh yea that's not my wife on my profile if it was I wouldn't be wasting time with you guys :D

Enjoy the rest of your weekend