• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Forest Griffin L.H. Champion!

Awsome. I'm happy for Forest. He's quickly become my favorite fighter.

yep a good fight, i thought forest was going to pound him out in the second round. he dominated that round (2nd) also i think he fugged up jackson's knee, those leg kicks were sharp!

I know this is a bit premature but who do you think Forest's next opponent should be? Wanderle, Chuck (provided he beats Rashad), maybe Vera if he drops weight?

I think Forrests next fight will be a rematch against Rampage.

I loved it when Joe Daddy slapped on the guillotine to tibau.. He did it almost effortlessly.

Lytle took a beating! He must have lost a friggin quart of blood, I thought he was going to bleed out on the mat. lol

I was supporting Forrest, and man was that a great fight. I thought the Koscheck fight was the best of the night though.

Griffin/Jackson II should be fun, lets hope it happens.

One helluva fight card! The Forrest / Jackson match was fan-fuggin-tastic! Forrest just doesn't give up and seemed much more focused on his strategy. Lytle was one tough dude! Funny thing about bleeding, it always seems like a lot more than it really is. I played on the line next to this guy that would bleed like a stuck pig from a couple of paper cuts just a few minutes into the game, left side of my uniform looked like I'd been working in a buthchering plant all night!
Joe Daddy made Tibau his Joe-Biatch! Rematch of Forrest & Jackson will be awesome! :thumbs:

I was happy Forrest won. It was a good fight, I think he is is a much more versatile fighter than Rampage. JMO.
The bloody Lytle match was a little extreme. I was shocked to see the match continue all the way to the end. Way too much blood loss. I'd actually be surprised if that ref was invited back.

Congrats to forest, but I don't think Rampage will lose another one to him.