• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Format proposal:

Lumberg

Opus Lover
Ok here is my proposal:

There should be one thread each week for JR's 1 am madness.

All Comments pertaining to that week's 1 am madness go in that thread.

Say leave the thread open 'til the following Monday or so for wrap-up "damn I missed it" "I picked it up anyone want to do a split on it" etc.

Then lock the damn thing and all further discussion goes in the next thread.

Of course upon locking a new thread should be started so there is always somewhere to post comments about 1 am madness.

The title of the thread should have the date of the sale to which it pertains in the title.

Thus people who are curious what the last one was, or two weeks ago, etc. can search for it. Or if you want to see what they all have been search for 1 am madness in the title and a list of all the dates pops up.

All we need is people willing to start and lock the threads.

What do you guys think?

Sounds good to me, kind of like the way we do the lotteries, one thread for each lottery. I think it makes it much simpler that way.

Sounds good. Perhaps something similar to the way wish lists are set up now? One for content posts... and the other for misc. comments and the like.

And just who exactly will be responsible for locking the threads? :lookup:

Make someone responsible for making the posts each week. Have that person PM me when they've made the post...and I'll Pin it in the "Hot Cigar Deals" Forum. When they PM the following week, I'll UnPin last weeks and PIN the current weeks...and so on. Just make sure to post it in the HCD Forum. :)

And just who exactly will be responsible for locking the threads?

I nominate DaveWF :D

I would guess that whoever starts is should have the responsibility to lock it.

DaveWF said:
And just who exactly will be responsible for locking the threads? :lookup:
whoever started the thread presumably.

If I understand correctly the thread starter has the right to lock his own thread?

Either way I like Beast's idea, thanks. I'll go ahead and start a thread now.