• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Fort Hood / Killeen

tolije

Reaction score
I am in the area this week on business and would like to share a smoke with any local BOTLs.

Aw, hell yeah, we gotta hook this up.

When are you going to be around and such. I'll let High-N-Tight and Tasman know as well.

Maybe we can all get together.

Damn, missed ya.....got in late last night from a meeting I attended.....didn't check CP....

The server on post won't allow us to go to CP during the day either :angry: :angry:

Can you pull away during the day Thursday or Friday? Maybe a lunchtime Herf on post.

I'm tasked out Thursday and Friday evenings.

:thumbs:

We're going to get together Thursday at about 1630.

No idea on the location yet, don't know too many smoke friendly places around Ft. Hood. I'll research a bit, but worse case scenario will be the Cigar Box.

I can get away at lunch and later in the day. Would be great to herf twice in one day with some great Americans. I got a work function, but nothing that I can't arrive late to - or completely miss. I don't care for most of the people I work with anyway.

Oh, the luxuries of being a scum bag contractor.

It was great meeting you Toney! Thanks for the smoke! Today was a good day to do nothing but smoke cigars and BS! :D

Yep, a great time it was.

The 589th BOTLs all met up with Tony today for a mini lunch herf out at the Fort Hood Rod and Gun Club (was a bit windy and cold, but we made it work).

Then Tasman and I meet up with him again at the local B&M for some more great smokes and convo with the owner. It was a very good time. Lemme put it this way...everyone walked out with at least 4 Anejos!!!! (nothing like dropping in on the shop the day they get their holiday shipment in)

Tony it was great meeting you. Thanks for setting this up and coming out today. You're a stand up guy and I hope we get to do it again. Thanks for the stellar smoke!

High-N-Tight, Tasman, Lima Whiskey, Tolije, and Brickhouse
589thandtolijevr7.jpg

Edited to spell Tony's name right, I'm a moron sometimes.

It was definitely a awesome opportunity to enjoy some good cigars with some great Americans. I feel honored to have spent time with all of you. Special thanks to Brickhouse for the education on the Anejos and the great smoke. I will try one for the first time after a little while in the humi back home.

The second herf at the Cigar Box was the most relaxation that I have had all week. I stayed a little time there after Tas and Brick left to get to know the locals a bit more and smoke a couple of more. I can't taste anything right now. Hell, I have a hard time feeling my tongue. But it was a great day for me.

Hope to do it again.

Tony

The shop in Austin I told you about is here. It is worth the trip.