• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Fort Lauderdale Cigar Shops/Lounges

glennviolin

Hello everyone! I will be driving to Ft. Lauderdale for the boat show in a few weeks, could anyone suggest some good cigar spots in the area? I was hoping to find somewhere to have a drink and a smoke during the evenings. I appreciate your suggestions and thanks in advance!

Neptune Cigars on Federal Hwy in Ft Lauderdale is about 10 minutes at most from the main marina and beaches. Opened about a year ago and does have a very nice smoking area although last time I was there they required you spend more than $25 to use the lounge section which IMO is a bit on the cheesy side. My personal favorite is Smoke On the Water in Weston. It's the happening place with a huge selection, live bands, great crowd but approx 35-40 minutes from Ft lauderdale beach area so not the closest. One last place I'll recommend is Florida Cigar Company on Federal Hwy as well but about 20 minutes away from beaches. Selection there isn't as good as Neptune or Smoke OTW, but it's a good location and their bar and liquor selection is very good.
Let me know if you have any questions. Enjoy the show.