• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Found an interesting bottle

Transplanted a tree yesterday. The first new location, I asked my wife to eye-ball the tree as I rotated it. She tells me she meant for me to plant it a foot over. While digging the new hole I found this about 2.5 feet down.
img0002hv.jpg

img0004ic.jpg

Jesse Moore-Hunt, 1876 - 1903. Near as I can tell, the amber "San Francisco" Kentucky whiskey was bottled in the early 1890's. Right around the time Washington became a state (1889), and at least a decade before Camas (where I live) became Camas.

Do I go back out and dig more holes?

If you found other garbage, digging might be warranted, otherwise, sell that sucker and buy cigars. Looks like its worth $2-400 retail.

That is a cool find and wow did it clean up nice for being burried in the ground for that long. I would dig some more, shit you may find a full one...LOL

Nice find. Google is your friend on this one, not a bad return on investment, LOL.

Like buried treasure! Cool find now go rent a metal detector n see what else is out there!

Very cool. Its pretty amazing that you didn't accidentally destroy it as you were digging.

This is why we should all bury our garbage for future generations.