• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Four Roses -- which one?

Ludwig

~Puros Mas Finos~
Okay it doesn't look like you can get Four Roses in MD, so I am picking some up while I am home.

My question is should I get the Single Barrel or Small Batch?

Yes.

Okay it doesn't look like you can get Four Roses in MD, so I am picking some up while I am home.

Yes.

I will attest to this. Whichever you like of the two, will say a lot as to your tastes in bourbon. And for the price, it's tough to find a better drink. Kind of like trying Padron maduros vs. the naturals.

Derek

Good Point.

Let me start out by asking which one is "softer" flavor. I would buy both, but I dont want 2 bottles clinking arround in my checked luggage tomorrow.

Nevermind. It sounds like from Ray's reviews the Small Batch is "softer"

Yeah the small batch is a lighter/sweeter whiskey. It reminds me of Crown Royal Cask 16. The single barrel is more robust and higher proof. Being from one barrel it has more flavor but still smooth as hell.

I like them both and recommend getting one of each. :thumbs:

I will agree with the others here. While the Single Barrel is very smooth for 100 proof, I prefer the blend of the small batch. mmmm, very good. :love:

The Single Barrel is one of my favorites for a daily pour. Admittedly, I've never had the Small Batch. I saw it at a local store recently, so I'll pick it up this weekend and give it a taste.

If anyone could source this for me, I'd probably love you forever. I can't have liquor shipped into my state from any store - and I can't find this anywhere around here.

If anyone could source this for me, I'd probably love you forever. I can't have liquor shipped into my state from any store - and I can't find this anywhere around here.

Jeff,

PM Sent