• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Four

Shooter

Living life on the heavies.
Tried some the other night. It is a fruity malt beverage, and also an energy beer, Go figure,, had caffeine, taurine and other things.. Different and packed a punch.... We sat around and tried to figure out why it was called four. The only thing we could come up with was linked to golf, as in "FOUR" here it comes... the buzz that is... hehe

I think I'll skip this. Next time please put things like this in the Beer section or whatever the appropriate one would be.

Tried some the other night. It is a fruity malt beverage, and also an energy beer, Go figure,, had caffeine, taurine and other things.. Different and packed a punch.... We sat around and tried to figure out why it was called four. The only thing we could come up with was linked to golf, as in "FOUR" here it comes... the buzz that is... hehe
it's not four...it's fore btw :whistling:

Whatever man.... thanks for correcting me... so do you have any input on the beer????

I think I'll skip this. Next time please put things like this in the Beer section or whatever the appropriate one would be.

I don't think that is beer... well not anything I would call beer anyhow,

puke5nu.jpg

Das Bayerische Reinheitsgebot von 1516 forever :cool: