• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Fox Montecristo Offer

CasaSoho

New Englander at Heart
Listening to sports talk radio at my desk as I do everyday at work and heard this offer...

http://www.foxmontecristooffer.com/

Seems like a good deal and shipping might even be included. Downside is allow 6-8 weeks. Any thoughts?

Well, I placed my order. What's $10? Never had a Monte Platinum before, look forward to trying them in 6 to 8 weeks + resting time. :p

Hmm.. sounds like a good deal. I'll wait for others to chime in on the monte's. I wonder why altadis always have such "good" promos?

Thanks for the tip - I took the bait and ordered a sampler. Not my favorite cigar but well worth the price paid (especially compared to what they normally cost, which is 7-8 bucks a cigar). Montes are one of the most overpriced cigars in my opinion. However, if I can get a deal on them, I'll smoke one occasionally. ;)

Hmm.. sounds like a good deal. I'll wait for others to chime in on the monte's. I wonder why altadis always have such "good" promos?

Makes good business sense to me. They're still making money selling 3 cigars for 10 bucks and if they can hook a few people on this particular line thus increaseing sales, just more business for them! It's really a win win situation for Altadis.

Now come to think of it, I vaguely recall ordering a sampler from them before and never getting it. :angry:

I'll watch this one and make sure that doesn't happen again. Perhaps that's why they wait 6-8 weeks. They provide just enough time to bill your credit card but then forget about the purchase. :laugh:

I've received every sampler that I have ordered from them. It's a great way, for newbs that haven't smoked their cigars, to have an opportunity to check them out.

I did enjoy my free '05 platinum girls calendar. Was there ever an '06?

I heard about this on Fox Sports Radio as well the other day and it got me thinking; this was the first ad of cigars that I have ever heard on the radio, and I have seen none on TV. Is this regulated the way cigarette ads are?

Patrick

I heard about this on Fox Sports Radio as well the other day and it got me thinking; this was the first ad of cigars that I have ever heard on the radio, and I have seen none on TV. Is this regulated the way cigarette ads are?

Patrick

Interesting thought, this was a first for me also. Perhaps they have found a way around advertising laws by their delivery method. If I recall, it wasn't a traditional radio ad. It was mentioned by the hosts in a possibly live spot??? It may have been a segment sponsor mention.

Although, are tobacco advertisements really banned or are they just self-imposed to prevent further lawsuits from State Attorney Generals?

as stated earlier, every one of these promo's has been delivered to me. bad communications from them (no email confirmations at all) but product shows up in 4 wks. thanks for this OP (original poster). :thumbs:

I have sent for every atladis deal I have seen and so far am 1 out of 4. They have not billed my card but I have not recieved 3 of my orders. I dont know must be doing something stupid.

This doesn't make much sense but maybe thats because I'm retarded.

So you get a Monte #2(isom)? Am I just stupid or is that really the deal plus 2 other montecristos?

Im retared explain please.

So you get a Monte #2(isom)? Am I just stupid or is that really the deal plus 2 other montecristos?

Here'sthe one's being offered and some info on them; they're NC's.

Thanks Indy, I didn't think I was that stupid but hey, sometimes I never know. I've never heard of the platinum series, might be worth a try who knows.

Drew,

Have you been smoking something other than tobacco today? :whistling:

Drew,

Have you been smoking something other than tobacco today? :whistling:

Im running on like 2 hours of sleep, been packing all day for this summer and I'm just stressed. My head isn't at 100% today Nick.

Well then, hopefully you got the PAM Sampler today to help you regain your senses. :)

I have sent for every atladis deal I have seen and so far am 1 out of 4. They have not billed my card but I have not recieved 3 of my orders. I dont know must be doing something stupid.

I'm 0 for 1 and not game for another. I think if I want to try something, I'll just stick to picking it up at the B&M.

Wilkey