• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Free 3d cad software

dude, you on the anandtech forums? that is where i saw this same offer. and yes, i signed up for it.

Funny... It just so happens I need a powerful parametric solid modeler. Thanks.

Rob, I frequest Anandtech but I don't post there much any more. Damn cigars are ruining my life. Or elevating... computer are for nerds.

I had to register for it myself hehe, hope no one minds but when I seen it had to have 100,000 reg's before it is given out I went ahead and placed a link on my other favorite board Entensity dot Net.

Opie runs a great board over there too, it is not related to cigars and NOT to everyone's taste(trust me some sick s#!+ gets posted on the mainpage....the forums are 10X worse).

It is more of a Fun page geared for mature folks hehehe...

OK OK ALMOST made myself pee laughing there...it is just a fun page that maybe parents should pimp slap the kids if you catch them there. Esspecially on Wednesdays....that is WOW day hehe

That's a great page. Too bad I am at work. I will have to look more later.

seamus said:
That's a great page. Too bad I am at work. I will have to look more later.
[snapback]195609[/snapback]​

if you are referring to entensity it is a page that will normally make you at least giggle no matter your mood. It is a daily stop for me even though he only update 3 times a week. Keep an eye out for open call on the forums he only opens membership for approx a week every three months or so. It tends to keep the ones who are not there to contribute out. Trust me most of the guys/gals there are great people but most are kind of hard to take at first but once you lurk and get to know the personalities you cant help but have agreat time. And like here once you get to know them everyone will do everything they can to help someone out. I was lucky enough to get in at the Janurary open enrollment, forums that is, and it was well worth the wait. Most of what you see on the webpage is tamed down compared to the forums and there are some threads that are regulated by post number that are whwere you want to be heheheh.

BGarv3 said:
I had to register for it myself hehe, hope no one minds but when I seen it had to have 100,000 reg's before it is given out I went ahead and placed a link on my other favorite board Entensity dot Net.

Opie runs a great board over there too, it is not related to cigars and NOT to everyone's taste(trust me some sick s#!+ gets posted on the mainpage....the forums are 10X worse).

It is more of a Fun page geared for mature folks hehehe...

OK OK ALMOST made myself pee laughing there...it is just a fun page that maybe parents should pimp slap the kids if you catch them there. Esspecially on Wednesdays....that is WOW day hehe
[snapback]195599[/snapback]​

W.O.W. Nice site! :D

Found out about this yesterday, subscription to Cadalyst Magazine, since using programs like this is what I do. Very interested to see how it compares to Solid Works, Pro E, blah, blah, blah.