• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

FREE Altadis Pipe Tobacco Samples!

David, don't let the quality of that tobacco turn you off of pipe smoking. That stuff is one step above dog turds, IMO.

David, don't let the quality of that tobacco turn you off of pipe smoking. That stuff is one step above dog turds, IMO.
Thanks... I'm actually smoking some now!
That's the thing... I have NO idea what to expect!!!

I got mine, a pack of "Blue Note". Hmm, we'll see how it works out later.

I actually signed up for this and it arrived last Monday. I am by NO means a pipe tobacco connoisseur. It's pretty much all OK to me.

Got mine a couple of weeks ago. Has anyone tried it yet? How is it? I still haven't developed my palate for pipes. Pipes tend to "bite" my tongue. Still need to learn how to properly smoke it.

Got mine a couple of weeks ago. Has anyone tried it yet? How is it? I still haven't developed my palate for pipes. Pipes tend to "bite" my tongue. Still need to learn how to properly smoke it.
I tried mine Rod, it was the "wild cherry" one if I remember right. Granted it was my FIRST pipe smokin' experience ever!!! I just picked up a cheap corn cobb, and gave it a go...
It was ok. I think I'm going to give a try to some of the other flavors I got this weekend. I'll keep you posted! ???

I received mine (4 pouches)--they are all aromatics and too mild. Similiar to what I used to smoke years ago. But they did not satisfy me like a cigar does so I went to the B&M and bought some dunhill and other english blends and Rattrays virginia. They are much more satisfying to me. Also if I mix the english with the aromatics from Altaidis, it ends up as a prettygood smoke--much more lively.
I have just started smoking pipes again after many years break. I don't think they will take the place of my cigars, but nice to have for a quick smoke.

Well my 4 pouches showed up today. Smells good, I'll let you know how it taste as soon as I fiore a bowl up.

Thanks OP for the link!

:rolleyes:

I received mine (4 pouches)--they are all aromatics and too mild. Similiar to what I used to smoke years ago. But they did not satisfy me like a cigar does so I went to the B&M and bought some dunhill and other english blends and Rattrays virginia. They are much more satisfying to me.

Same here. If anyone here wants these four pouches, let me know (I.E., PM ME). If I can get them out before I take off for awhile for travels, they're yours. I certainly won't be smoking this stuff.

If I can't get it out before I leave, well, they will still go to whoever PMs me for them first, but you'll just have to wait 'till I return to get them.

I received mine (4 pouches)--they are all aromatics and too mild. Similiar to what I used to smoke years ago. But they did not satisfy me like a cigar does so I went to the B&M and bought some dunhill and other english blends and Rattrays virginia. They are much more satisfying to me. Also if I mix the english with the aromatics from Altaidis, it ends up as a prettygood smoke--much more lively.
I have just started smoking pipes again after many years break. I don't think they will take the place of my cigars, but nice to have for a quick smoke.

Luckily, my wife likes to smoke a pipe once in a while and she will like these samples.

I received mine a while back. The aroma of the cherry and vanilla were kinda overwhelming and the vanilla especially smelled artificial to me.\

I will try the Nightcap (not to be confused with Dunhill) and the Dutch Masters Bourbon in a cob pipe, but they won't touch my Peterson.

TampaSupremo