• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Free Altadis pipe tobacco

Black Plague

Sorry if this has already been posted, but I happened to catch this over at slickdeals.net and thought it might interest some people. Probably not the best tobacco, but hey, it's free ain't it?

Anyway, if you go fill out this form (LINKY) they'll send you a sample of Altadis' pipe tobacco offerings. One of my buddies already got it (can't quite remember what all came in it, I know Midnight Smoke was one but I don't remember the others) and I filled out the form last night, so I'm awaiting my samples.

Thought it might interest some of the folks here.

If this is the same deal as before then peopleo outside of the US still received the tobacco so give it a shot. I still have many of the bags from last year. It is fairly cheap tobacco but it is great to sampler some new things. Thanks for the link BP! :thumbs:

Brandon

The offer applies only to persons residing in the continental United States.

:( :angry:

As I said before in the other one, you are not missing a thing. Its the low end budget pipe tobacco. A couple of them was ok to smoke but generally it was just trash. Any local B&M that sells any house blends is far superior to what the Altadis sampler will give you. So in reality, you are not missing a thing. :D

Yeah . .. I ran across this post under the "Free pipe Tobacco" thread started by Shadow last Jan. 2006... but filled it out about a month ago... still waiting on my samples.. how long did it take your pal to get his?

Shadowryder1

Shadow it took about 2 weeks to get mine. :( But it was free and I was curious what they offered so I signed up and got them. Nothing fancy. Really thin tobacco and burns up pretty fast. But it was free and helped me through the rough period where I had no money for cigars for like 2 months.