• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Free Cigar

Peter_K

A friend alerted me to this. Can't vouch for the quality of the cigar, but the price is right. www.rdgomez.com
Peter

Yep sorry man Sack already posted this one. He seems to find a lot of good deals.

CYG

Hey Peter!!

Ya gotta check in with us more often!

How's the new house coming along?

Has anyone received one yet? I requested one and am still waiting for it. Can't complain, since I didn't pay a dime for it.

:laugh:

Well, the give-a-way is done. Apparently they got their max of requests and are no longer offering the freebie any longer (at least for now). I was going to pass the link to my buddy, but too late. I guess I got in on the offer just at the right time. :thumbs:

Now we'll just have to wait and see if I get it!

Still waiting...

Anyone get one of these yet? Wonder if they intend on honoring their promotion. Seems like pretty bad business not to.

I would wait a little while longer before you make your descions...I'm sure they have thier reasons for shipping whenever they decide to ship. Email them if you really want to know when to expect your free cigar.

I got one of these in the mail the other day, Iu met the guy in New Orleans at RTDa and he gave me a couple also, I set them down for about a month and smoked one the other night, they are very good actually.

send your sample request to rdgomez@yahoo.com provide your snailer and email info. 25,000 requests simply overwhelmed this small company but they are trying to make good on this offer. mr gomez's himself will respond. ;)

got my gomez churchill in maduro today, about two weeks after i emailed my info. gar looks good! :D