• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

FREE CIGARS!

Tenpin

Hello CP members!
I know I have been absent from here for quite a while and apologize for ignoring you.
I opened Blue Havana II Cigars & Gifts in Alpharetta GA last September and have been quite busy.
Things are going quite well, even in the slow month of January. The strip center I am in has a great Cuban restaurant and there are three more restaurants opening here in the next couple of months, so I expect really great things!

OK... here's the deal on the free cigars...
Any CigarPass member who comes in to the shop will receive a free Cusano cigar (limit one per member).
Just come in and introduce yourself. No strings attached, no purchase necessary.

If you are not in the area and would like to receive my monthly specials emails, just PM me with your email address and I will add you to the email list. If (when) you make a purchase, I will send you your free cigar at that time. Typically, I run 3 lines of cigars per month at 10% off with 20% off boxes, as well as an accessory special.

Thank you all for your support!

Jim

Blue Havana II is in south Forsyth County at 6320 Atlanta Highway (Highway 9) Suite 8, Alpharetta GA 30004, 1/2 mile south of McFarland Rd (GA 400 - Exit 12). Phone (678) 867-2886. We boast a 250 sq ft, well stocked humidor, a large (400 sq ft) lounge with HD Direct-TV, and free WiFi access. Our hours are Mon-Sat 10am-8pm and Sun noon-6pm.

Hey, Jim, good to see you post again! Congrats on opening the store. If I ever make it back to my original home (born in Rome, GA), I'll be sure to stop in.

I'm glad things are going well for you, Jim! Perhaps someday when I find myself in ATL, I'll stop by and share a smoke with you. My family lives there so it shouldn't be in the too distant future! :)