• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

FREE CIGARS!

D

DMC

Gentlemen,

I have about forty-five cigars that I need to find a new home for... :)

Smokes like Indian Tabac, Big Butt, Sancho Panza, Players Club, Fuente's, and many more. I am not going to smoke them, and would like to see someone enjoy them.

If interested, please post. Thanks!

:D :p :D

:thumbs: :thumbs: :0 :thumbs: :thumbs:

Yes please :) ...and Thankyou very much :D

Add Beast to the list..... I was busting your balls.... ;) :sign:

Busting my balls... :sneaky:  ROFLMAO

Beast, you're in! Packages will be sent out tomorrow, and I will post the DC's then.

Thanks, and enjoy! :)

* Tries VERY hard to convince for 9 packs of 5 and we pay postage...* :D

* Sighs* Ok I know I had to work today and missed it :(

Heh maybe some other time!

Great sharing brother! Those lucky rascals are doubtless counting their blessings.

Hey, I'm ALWAYS looking for something good to add to the collection. I think you already got my addy.

Dave ;)

Devin brother, you are a class act and have supplied me with a number of really nice gars. I just wanted to pop in and say thank you, one more time!!

Sorry Gentlemen...

The three packs are already going to Horse, J Lew, and The Beast. :)

Sorry Firestorm, nine packages would not be cost affective at the post office... :0

PB, you are quite welcome! :thumbs:

DMC, you are one darned fine individual!

Very generous...two thumbs up!

I just wish that I lived closer to you and some of the other fine gentleman on this forum...rather than stuck way off over here by myself in Carolina.

Way to go brother!

Sam J.

Sam, I'm right above ya in Virginia! We need to get an east coast herf going, after Matt's winds down, of course! lmao :thumbs:

Devin, First class, Bro! You never cease to amaze me!

Lee

Damn! Almost sorry I missed this one....almost. LMAO