• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Free Davidoff..............

N8NOE

https://www.davidoffmadison.com/special/index.jp?

Enjoy one of the worlds finest cigars, the ZINO Platinum Scepter
Chubby or Grand Master absolutely FREE just for signing up to receive
our monthly newsletter.
$2 Shipping and handling fee applies.

Not sure why I find the FREE Smokes, but I'm CHEAP!..
Jeff

You're a good man. I too have a problem with setting fire to $10. bills.

nice i've always wanted to try one of these sticks but the local shop wants 18$ a stick. Hard to pull the trigger at the gouged price.

OK, I've gave you 2 Now, but this is just fun sometime, to see Everyone Living in Peace and Harmony.. Joyus and free, watching the water in the pond so crystal clear and the Tiny Bubbles ( Of the Person Your holding's head under)... Glad to help out some!..
Merry Christmas to all!...(As I cant afford Eneryone, this way Everyone get a Cheapie)..

Thanks for the heads up. $2.00 well spend IMO.

AVB said:
Thanks for the heads up. $2.00 well spend IMO.
[snapback]264426[/snapback]​
agreed...these things retail for 12-15 bucks at my local b&m.

I've always wanted to try one of those...thanks for the link.

-Fetter

Yea, thanks for the heads up. It looks like their Davidoff prices aren't too bad either.

Thanks,
- C

Anyone having problems loading this site? I have dsl (a slow dsl, but I get about 300 kbps), but I waited 15 minutes and the page still didn'd load.

Worked for me on dial-up the other day

Maggs44 said:
Anyone having problems loading this site? I have dsl (a slow dsl, but I get about 300 kbps), but I waited 15 minutes and the page still didn'd load.
[snapback]264754[/snapback]​

Wouldn't load for me at all, and I've got a 15mbps connection (Optonline just upped their connections speeds - yay!)

Seems they have strict redirect limits that are cookie based (according to the error pop-up Firefox just gave me about reaching the redirect limits for that URL). Try turning off your firewall, deleteing your cookies, etc. I'd try some things myself, but I don't bother jumping through hoops to read websites anymore (it's a pet-peeve of mine when idiot programmers go out of their way to make things difficult for people who have secure browser set-ups, don't use IE, etc.)

The link just worked for me fine. Maybe they had some server problems... but my order is confirmed, cant wait to try it.

Heads up you folks who have gotten yours (and to those waiting) some members of another board have reported Mold on their cigars. Check yours carefully.