• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Free iPods

DaveWF

Official CP Entertainment
<edit>
This is the current link to sign up for:
bryan_h: http://www.freeipods.com/default.aspx?referer=8353605

</edit>
Thanks to everyone that signed up with my link. Please be sure to complete your offers. Now it's time for someone else to post their referral link.
On with the offer.....

Ok, I found this on another site - it was verified by a person that I trust. Here's how it works, you go to the site, sign up for one of the offers (they're all pretty decent - seriously) and then refer 5 friends to do the same thing. Once 5 people have completed the offer, you get your iPod.

I know, it sounds like a pyramid scheme - but this was verified by people that I trust. What have you got to lose?

<edit>
I have removed my link - I have all the referrals I need. If you have signed up - post your link below. Otherwise, if you're looking to signup, wait for someone to post their link
<edit>

I figure when you sign up, make a post here. Once 5 people are verified as signing up, someone else (assumedly the first to sign up for me) can start taking the referrals.

I've got one for flat screens as well, check out my other thread for that...

Good luck to everyone!
Dave

I have to admit, when I saw your lnks I was worried - maybe you found some sights that I had not that proved these were a scam... Needless to say I was very pleasantly surprised. Thanks for providing those great links Moki!

Also, thanks to the 3 people that have already signed up for offers!

Dave ;)

SIX referrals already! I wonder if that sets a new record for them. 5 of the 6 are still "pending" (I think that means the offer still has to be "used" or the credit card issued). But the bottom line is - I have what I need.
THANK YOU to everyone that signed up. Someone now needs to post their own referral ID to start getting credit from our great community.

Thanks again!
BTW, I still need 3 more for the flat screen ;)
Dave :D :D :D :D :D

If you guys are interested in starting a "conga" I'd be in. I signed up under Dave's link (I think). Someone posts their link, and once 5 people sign up, the next person goes. Let's see how this works' Here's mine:

http://www.freeiPods.com/default.aspx?referer=8353363

Thanks in advance

Update: Looks like Brian beat me to it. Help him out first.

moki said:
So it's not a pyramid scheme because some article on the net mentions it as "true"??????

Even when you read such articles, ya can't help but wonder if the "reporter" writing the article isn't just making up the entire story based on some tiny premise or event. Think it can't happen? It happened to the NY Times (i.e., reporter Jayson Blair). It happened to the New Republic (i.e., associate editor Stephen Glass). And, it happened at USA Today (senior foreign correspondent AND pulitzer prize nominee Jack Kelley).

So, surely this can't happen at "Wired" now can it? And, of course, if it appears in some internet article, it must be true, right? :sign: :sign: :sign:

Enjoy this kiddies. I wouldn't recommend holding your breath though.

If I never see my iPod, I'll be the first to apologize to everyone involved. However, when I post the pictures of my new iPod, will you be willing to do the same?
You know, all you have to do is sign up for some free trials. What do you really have to lose by trying?
Dave :lookup:

DaveWF said:
If I never see my iPod, I'll be the first to apologize to everyone involved.  However, when I post the pictures of my new iPod, will you be willing to do the same?
You know, all you have to do is sign up for some free trials.  What do you really have to lose by trying?
Dave  :lookup:
Absolutely. But in your case, such an apology from you after the fact really would be like closing the stable door after the horses have escaped, wouldn't it? :sign: And so what if you DO get your ****? What about those who come in beneath you? Those 6 or 8 people or how ever many they are? Eventually this b.s. will collapse and end as there is only a fixed amount of product to dole out (assuming it's even being provided to people). So, are you going to apologize when the people beneath you get stiffed? Or are you even going to be around giving a fu'k about them or whether or not they get ****? Nah, probably not. Who gives a fu'k if they don't get it. I noticed you stated you would apologize only if YOU don't get your stuff.

All ball-busting considered, I don't put much faith in these things. That's all. Just thought it beared mentioning that, yes, this is in fact a pyramid scheme (whatever you need to tell yourself to the contrary is your business), and that even if someone can dig up some article which proclaims its merits, it still could be boatload of bull****. That's all brother. No offense intended, but you definitely seem to have turned this into a personal attack when I was just providing a less naive side of possibilities. Unless you're behind the goddamn scheme, that's not an attack on you - just a criticism of the scheme.

As for "just signing up" and the "what have you got to lose" mentality, wow, if I could only count the times that line of thinking has put my ass in the sling. :D The fact that you have to provide e-mail addresses, mailing addresses, have to sign up for things which then require cancellation, etc. in this day in age could spell all kinds of trouble. Just don't be naive about it.

But, I hope you do get your Ipod. And your flat screen. Now, where's the freekustomchopper.com websites when you need 'em? :D

yeah, i suck.

now all i have in my head is ipod ipod ipod.

i need 4 more referrals. i got one of my friends to sign up.
can i be in the conga?

I'm waiting to hear back from Bryan_h to see if he has enough... after that, it's ejquin's turn - then you're next, Jolly.

Dave ;)