• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Free sample..

I go through the marine goop by the case here at work. It is great stuff, but a pain to get off my hands. For most of the summer I look like I have some sort of terrible skin rash! :D

Thanks for the link!

Just ordered - thanks for the link - maybe I can glue my 12 year old's mouth shut :laugh:

Just ordered - thanks for the link - maybe I can glue my 12 year old's mouth shut :laugh:

lol

Your welcome guys. I'm always up for some free stuff! I'm still hoping that flash drive from M$ shows up one of these days!

Your welcome guys. I'm always up for some free stuff! I'm still hoping that flash drive from M$ shows up one of these days!

Yeah, pretty soon I should be getting something free every week, MS flash drive, Goop, etc. :p

Thanks for the link.

I'm still waitin' for the free Harley Davidson, Chevy Corvette, Laptop Computer, IPod, etc. that they just want to give me for filling out the surveys that I receive on www.hotmail.com........ :D :thumbs: :p

hahah you think their free till your credit card statement shows up and they used the info from those survey's to steal your identity, and order mail order brides from the Ukraine lol