• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Free Shipping on Prometheus Lighters

KevinWHoecker

No retailer is allowed to sell Prometheus items for less than MSRP. Prometheus policy. So, being that I like to deal I had to think of something.

How about free shipping?

We decided to adopt this policy going forward. You will always find free shipping on Prometheus Lighters at TheCigarHumidor.com. Better yet, any cart containing a Prometheus lighter will recieve free shipping on everything.

They are a perfect compliment to anyones collection of lighters and have won awards for their design and function (European Cigar Cult Journal).

Check them out here.
Prometheus Lighters

KevinWHoecker said:
No retailer is allowed to sell Prometheus items for less than MSRP. Prometheus policy.

Since when?

KevinWHoecker said:
No retailer is allowed to sell Prometheus items for less than MSRP. Prometheus policy. So, being that I like to deal I had to think of something.

How about free shipping?

We decided to adopt this policy going forward. You will always find free shipping on Prometheus Lighters at TheCigarHumidor.com. Better yet, any cart containing a Prometheus lighter will recieve free shipping on everything.

They are a perfect compliment to anyones collection of lighters and have won awards for their design and function (European Cigar Cult Journal).

Check them out here.
Prometheus Lighters
[snapback]218080[/snapback]​

Does this mean the kind folks that kept your postcard will not be able to use it toward a purchase?

Ahhh ha. The site will not allow you to enter in both coupon codes (the free shipping code applies automatically). Place the order with your coupon code (on the post card) and I will make sure all Prometheus lighters go out with free shipping. My gift to you.