• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Free/Trade to a good home, well kinda free

ads47

I have decided after much thought and introspection that I am going to completely quit drinking alcohol of any type. I have never been a big drinker but with a little one running around and because of my growing health consciousness addiction I just decided to quit. So I have one bottle of Bookers that usually takes its place on top of the Humidor that is unopened and free to anyone of age. What do I want in return, well I gave up drinking not smoking the good stuff. So I would like several good Premium ISOM's or Domestics of close to equal value. I will cover the shipping to you for the bottle. I dont want quanity instead of quality, max number of sticks 3-4.

anyone interested?

ads

Sweet deal you drinkers better jump quick this deal won't last long

Damn, too slow. A new bottle of Booker's was on my list to get this Friday :angry:

Got it. Think I'll save it till my 50th birthday, which is in about four years. Half a century of life is a good reason to open a bottle like this. :D

C'mon Sarge, it's only $45 a bottle you can buy another in 4 years. Crack it open and give us a review. :D

OK. My arm has been twisted. Will open this weekend. Didn't really think I could keep it that long. :p