• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Frickin' Great

Beefcube

beeficus cubeicus
Reaction score
Just got this one again........

FROM MISS SILVIA JAMES
PLEASE DO REPLY THIS E-MAIL THROUGH MY PRIVATE EMAIL
ADDRESS : silvia_james2005@yahoo.com
Dear

Good a thing to write you. I have a proposal for
you-this however is not mandatory nor will I in
any manner compel you to honour against your will.

Your profile pushed me to send you this mail,I am Silvia James,21years old and
the only daughter of my late parents Mr.and Mrs.James. My father was a highly
reputable busnness magnet-(a cocoa merchant)who operated in the capital of Ivory
coast during his days.

It is sad to say that he passed away mysteriously in France during one of his
business trips abroad year 12th.Febuary 2003.Though his sudden death was linked
or rather suspected to have been masterminded by an uncle of his who travelled
with him at that time.But God knows the truth!

My mother died when I was just 4 years old,and since then my father took me so
special. Before his death on Febuary 12 2003 he called the secretary who
accompanied him to the hospital and told him that he has the sum of Ten
million,seven hundred thousand United State Dollars.(USD$10.700,000) left in one
of the leading security company here in Abidjan Ivory coast West Africa.

He further told me that he deposited the money in my name,I am just 21 years old
and a university undergraduate and really don't know what to do.This is because
I have suffered a lot of set backs as a result of incessant political crisis
here in Ivory coast.The death of my father actually brought sorrow to my life.

Dear,I am in a sincere desire of your humble assistance in this regards.Your
suggestions and ideas will be highly regarded.

Now permit me to ask these few questions:-
1. Can you honestly help me as your Sister?
2. Can I completely trust you?
3. What percentage of the total amount in question will
be good for you after the money is in your account?

Please,Consider this and get back to me as soon as possible.
Through my private
email box.silvia_james2005@yahoo.com

Thank you so much.

My sincere regards,

Silvia James

Wombat said:
What cigars are you planning on buying with your new found millions?
[snapback]203904[/snapback]​
66a4529b.jpg

I didn't know you were black B3, you pass really well. :whistling: :0

I don't know, Beef... I'd be a bit suspicious there brother... She just may be trying to scam you. I've seen this happen from time to time. ???

Now those internet mail-order brides from Russia - that's a sure thing! :thumbs:

Hmmm, a 411 scam with a little of the old sexy thrown in for good measure.

Can you string here along with ridiculous promises followed by lame excuses and post her frustrated emails? Between the vitasea and LEO grief around here, we could use some good clean fun.

JK

There must be a lot of turmoil in Africa, I too was given the opportunity to help someone out of a similar situation. Unfortunately, I had to go out of town on business. I should have just quit my job since I would have made several million!

You're not the only lucky one on the board.
Check this out (and I didn't even buy a ticket)!

British Lottery International

Headquarters: 60 Merriman Road
Blackheath London SE3 8RZ
England.

Ref. Number: BTL/491OXI/04
Batch Number: 12/25/0304
Ticket Number: 564 75600545-188
Serial Number: 5388/02

Dear Sir/Madam,

We are pleased to inform you of the result of the Winners in our British International Lottery Program held on the 10th of July, 2005. Your e-mail address attached to ticket number 564 75600545-188 with serial number 5388/02 drew lucky numbers 7-14-18-31-45, which consequently won in the 2ND category, you have therefore been approved for a lump sum pay out of USD2,500,000 (Two Million, five hundred thousand dollars). CONGRATULATIONS!

Due to mix up of some numbers and names, we ask that you keep your winning information confidential until your claims have been fully processed and your money remitted to you. This is part of our security protocol to avoid multiple claims and unwarranted abuse of this program by some participants. All participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from over 20,000 company and 30,000,000 individual email addresses and names from all over the world. This promotional program takes place every five years.

This lottery was promoted and sponsored by a conglomerate of some multinational companies in Europe as part of their social responsibility to the citizens. This year Lottery Program Jackpot is the largest ever for British Lottery. The estimated $125 million jackpot would be the sixth biggest in U.K. history. The biggest was the $363 million jackpot that went to two winners in a May 2000 drawing of The Big Game, Mega Millions' predecessor. To file for your claim, please contact our director of finance.

Dr. Rex Mcarthy
Email: rexmcarthy2@yahoo.co.uk

Remember all winning must be claimed not later than 10th of Ausust 2005. After this date all unclaimed funds will be included in the next stake. Please note in order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications, remember to quote your reference number and batch numbers in all correspondence. Furthermore should there be any change of address do inform our agent as soon as possible. Congratulations once more from our members of staff and thank you for being part of our promotional program.

Note: Anybody under the age of 18 is automatically disqualified.

Yours Sincerely,
Mr. Anthony Campbell
British Lottery International (co-coordinator)

N.B: Any breach of confidentiality on the part of the winners will result to disqualification. Please do not reply to this mail. Contact our director of finance.[/
FONT]