• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Friday Night in Louisville!

cincycigarman

I guess seeing this post, I should have known what I was getting myself into:

http://www.cigarpass.com/forums/index.php?...c=23919&hl=

Shooter and ddepaola kindly invited me down to Louisville, so I made the trip last night. Let me just say, these guys absolutely know how to have a good time! Both were incredibly generous sharing their cigars with me and showed me how they throw a mini-herf in Kentucky.

If you ever make the trip (which I highly recommend) to hang with the Louisville BOTL's, I recommend being in prime shape, as the bars don't close until 4 AM. Those last two hours can get serious. Thankfully, I do not recall there being any photographic documentation of the evening.

Shooter and ddepaola, I hope we get to do it again soon! Thanks again for having me and showing a newbie an awesome time! You guys are welcome in Cincinnati any time.

ddepaola - give my regards to Brian as well, and get him on CP!!!

Hehehe I wish I had my camera.... I had a great time myself next time we will have to slow it down a bit. I look forward to next time.

go slow and give some advanced notice and maybe you can even drag the ole hillbilly up to the Ville..

Well, I guess I missed all the fun that occurred after I left.... :thumbs:

It was a pleasure meeting you Cincy and hanging out, and another good time with Shooter too. I even made it home before the deadline too (04:29)!

I agree with Shooter, we will slow down a bit, I am not what I used to be as far as good times are concerned!

Puros, we'll get you up this way some day.

-D