• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

fried bologna

o2thd

who else likes fried bologna sandwiches? i think they are awsome. did you know that they are a specialty sandwich at Toby Keith's restaaraunt in vegas. :laugh:

That sounds good. I'm going up there next weekend. I think I'll stop and try that place out.

I love them! Don't forget to make the three slits to prevent the dreaded "Bologna Bubble of Doom!"

Try one on toasted rye bread with sour-kraut and hot spicy mustard sometime!

OH YEH ever heard of a mule burger? it is a big honkin' thick slice af bologna dressed like a burger and it rocks baby! :thumbs: damn im hungry :)

I wasn't hungry, until you started this thread lol

who else likes fried bologna sandwiches? i think they are awsome. did you know that they are a specialty sandwich at Toby Keith's restaaraunt in vegas. :laugh:

You kidding? I grew up in Southeast Texas! We had one at Toby Keith's and its pretty true to what I've had before. Good, but Vegas expensive.

Don't forget to add a fried egg and a slice of cheese. Terrible for your heart, but tasty!

should i start a thread on slaw dogs ,or just mix it up in here lol

Don't forget to add a fried egg and a slice of cheese. Terrible for your heart, but tasty!

And welcome to Barfland where we have all you tasty childhood favorites like fried bologna sandwiches, liver w/ peas and sardine surprise.

Still wouldn't be as bad as that cigar I just had.

Friends don't let friends smoke cheap cigars ???

That sounds good. I'm going up there next weekend. I think I'll stop and try that place out.

I might run into you at the tables or Casa. I will be there for a bachelor party

should i start a thread on slaw dogs ,or just mix it up in here lol

I grew up eating slaw dogs.

I was born in Florida, but moved to Oregon when I was still a baby. Ate southern food at home and my friends were shocked the first time they saw me put slaw on my dog. Was perfectly normal for me, but they were all grossed out.

Fried okra is a similar story. :D