• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Friggin King B

PSU OpusX

I was at the local shop today and so I start to rummage in the back of my locker and found a King B that's been tucked away for about 6 months. Once I lit it and continued to puff away it had a great draw and burned perfectly. Which is a plus considering the problems that many people have experienced with this cigar. When I got half way through the cigar it had lost all the flavor. I couldn't belive that here I was smoking a flavorless cigar. I love most Fuentes but this has to be one of the most inconsistant cigars that the Fuente family makes. I hope the rest of my King B's aren't like this one. :(

I'm not much of a Fuente fan, and was prepared to be disappointed with the King B I got a couple months ago. I wound up really liking it, even though it's overpriced (IMO). I hope the other is as good.

I don't like reading these threads...I've got one waiting and you guys have me so on edge!

I would choose a Cuban Belicoso over a King B any day of the week. King B's are decent, but nothing special in my opinion.

I would choose a Cuban Belicoso over a King B any day of the week. King B's are decent, but nothing special in my opinion.

DITTO!! I think the King B's are overhyped. I'll take a Sungrown Cuban Belicoso anyday over a King B.

I had a King B last week and same story. It started off nice and I was really liking it. Once it hit the half way point it took a harsh turn for the worse and went down hill. Nice looking stick, just not my favorite Fuente.

I hate hearing these stories as well, though they are getting hard to avoid because they are frequent.

I have one resting that I'm hoping turns out well, but I'm a huge fan of the Cuban Belicoso, so I have a feeling it's going to be an uphill battle for the King B.

I was gifted a couple of these and had one and actually liked it. But agree that the Cuban Beli SG is better.

My buddy didn't enjoy his either. I'm turned off ATM from spending the money on one. We'll see....

Im not really helping the cause on supporting the King B's. The one that I had I was not overly impressed with. I ended up giving it to my girlfriend at the time to smoke. She liked it quite a bit. Im sad to say though I enjoyed the Cusano C-10 she was smoking more than I did the B.

I've had one good, one bad, and one still aging. I also have decided these don't hold a candle to the great and powerful Cuban Beli! :thumbs: