• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

From Savinelli to Drew Estate

Anthem

Stay Thankful
Hello family,

Just wanted to bump in and say how happy I am to ba a part of the Drew Estate Family.

I will be covering SC, TN, AL and GA where my wonderful wife and I will reside.

I am so happy to be apart of this community as always and share my great news with all of you.

Much love and blessings,

Matthew

Matt,

That is great news! I wish you all the best in this new chapter of your life, and hope that it is more gratifying than you imagined. :thumbs:

How is the stock on the product? Last time I had my local guy call, he was told that there was no more tobacco left because of a storm/hurricane?

I want him to get Drew in.

I went looking around my humidors for a Drew Estate product to smoke in celebration but, alas, I have none! ;)

Drew Estate is lucky to have you, brother. Let me know if you need any help with the move from MI to 'the dirty south'...you know I'll be there.

Looking forward to living it up in GA once you get settled in :thumbs:

Your friend and brother,

Jeffrey L.

**FYC**

Congrats Matthew and the best of luck with this endeavor. Any cigar co would be lucky to have someone like you on their staff. Slainte.

Congrats buddy, they are getting a good one. And after one day on the job I'm surprised you haven't answered the question about stock yet. Surely they covered that.

Couldn't be happier for you, bro. This is the job you wanted and I'm glad you got it! Firing up a DIrty Rat in your honor, Matthew!

Congrats on the job. Sounds exciting. I'm sure a lot of BOTLs here on CP would love to swap places with you.