• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Frustrated: Health Insurance Options?

McPatrickClan

McPatrickClan
I knew I could count on seeing a variety of suggestions and personal choices here on Cigar Pass. My wife and I are in our mid-20s, great health, maybe having kids in the next few years, but right now we are paying almost $600 per month for health insurance. Sure, it covers a lot, but we end up paying almost $80 per month in co-pays, etc. Well, my company is raising our deductions and lowering our coverage. This has me thinking that I should look elsewhere for medical insurance. I have visited Quotesmith, but I get confused with all the stats, etc. I know some of you are self-employed: What do you do?

Please, all members, contribute your valued opinion.

Wish I could help you McP. But I work for Uncle Sam and I've never had to go through that. Good luck on your search.

well, that sounds like a jump i may have to make before too long myself, i am self employed, but since i just graduated from college last year, i am still holding on to my dad's insurance through a Cobra plan. at $344.00 per month, its a little steep, but it is pretty good stuff from my experience, i'll try to remember to ask who its through and see it it is available to individuals,