• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

FT's Gumbo Pass

FatherTiresius

Watcher of the Skies
Most of you probably have heard of gumbo, the delicious (mostly) seafood concoction from South Louisiana. Growing up there, I've eaten my share of the stuff and I've never had it exactly the same way twice. If you lined up 100 cooks from South La., you'd probably end up with 200 different recipes....maybe more. But the one thing all the recipes would have in common is that they'd contain a little bit of everything.

So this pass is gonna be the Gumbo Pass because it will start out with a little bit of everything. Where it goes from there will be up to you. It's gonna have natties, maddies, big 'uns, little 'uns, ISOMs, nons, expensive ones and not-so-expensive (but still good) ones. The idea here is that I don't want to exclude newbies that may not be comfortable in a top-shelf pass and I also want to include some things of interest for the FOGs. And hopefully lots of things in between. The exact lineup is still in flux a bit but I plan to have it finalized in a couple of days. Watch this space.

This, being my first pass, will be pretty conventional and the standard rules apply. Other rules:
1. I will be somewhat lenient when it comes to puts - by that I mean that if there's something you've just gotta have and don't have something of equal or greater value, by all means go for it, but don't go overboard. When in doubt, ask.
2. No alts or seconds, please.
3. If you're new to the board (<100 posts), I'll need a phone number in addition to your snaily and e-mail addy.
4. The final rule (and I'm going to be very strict on this one) is whatever you do have fun! That's what this is all about.

Ok, let's play. Who's in? PM or e-mail me if you're interested.

Count me in! PM sent!

Any Trini's in this one??

Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh :sign:

Me, me, me!

Info in profile.

Woo-hoo!

(I will include a gift to hopefully change your mind about segundos. :))

Ok, ok, ok! :)

I will include a gift to hopefully change your mind about segundos.
I will look forward to having my paradigm shifted. :p

Ok, we got so far:
1. Shadow
2. JoeM
3. Leebo
4. Misc

Will probably leave it open through the weekend and get started early next week depending on how many more join up.

mmmmm! one closes and another opens! Can I play? e-mail sent.

Horse and Tone, happy to have you both along for the ride. This thing is filling up pretty fast. I've got room for a couple more....anyone?

JerryG said:
I love gumbo. Count me in.

JerryG

hey jerry, this might be a chance to do an in person handoff, i'll send you a pm when ft gets the details ironed out,

Nick
sorry if this comes out wrong, trying this quote thing for the first time

ok, screwed that one up, but i think i got it figured out now,

Ok, couple of new players. Now the cast of clowns looks like:

1. Shadow
2. JoeM
3. Leebo
4. Misc
5. MattR
6. Nestsdad
7. Nick
8. Horse
9. Tony
10. JerryG
11. McPatrickClan

This is a great group, got some newbs and some old farts and some tweeners...just what I was hoping for. I'll leave it open for a little while longer and then we'll pull the trigger. I'll probably post the starting lineup tonight. :thumbs:

If I left anybody off, lemme know.