• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Fuego en la noche (NA)

hbooker

Cigar DJ
Allright people cool your jets before you go any further or post a response off the cuff without even reading what I wrote ok?

I have watched people come on and try to be advocates of the Lars brand and I have seen the reception we all can give them. Well being that I am the make my own mind up type of guy, I asked for a sampler from the Lars people. Specifically the types of cigars they are now putting out that dont have the special Lars fermenting process, these would be DAG's and NA's
Today Is a NA - robusto.
Later posts will cover the other cigars.

Well the NA was smoked last night while I posted, man what a powerfull strong and spicy cigar. I was majorly surprised.
These are the cigars that were released that dont have the secret fermenting treatment, I was interested in trying them and Musashi sent me a few samples.

they call this one Fuego en la noche (Fire at Night) it is a robusto comes 3 to a box construction was great as ussual for this brand, man who makes his cigars? Initial lighting gave a realy nice flavor. Hey I like that... Almost a sweetness to it.
It gaveway to a strong peppery spicy flavor quit rapidly. As strong goes this one almost hinged the too strong area. The scent was not of the stink factor as many stronger smokes are. This one was actually a pleasant aroma. I suspect a tad bit too much ligero was used in these.

It was one of those you will pay attention to what your smoking cigars.
This was not a toss away cigar, but it also wasn't a burn your fingers cigar..
My opinion a decent middle of the road but STRONG and Spicy cigar worth trying, for you veteran smokers.

I gladly rate the Lars NA line well above any of the Acid Naturals.

Hbooker