• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Fuente BBMF and Royal 8 Gift Sets

Thanks for the info. I've been waiting for these.

Looks like they give you a $20 break if you buy one of each. Be interested in knowing an estimated ship date though.

Tech said:
Looks like they give you a $20 break if you buy one of each. Be interested in knowing an estimated ship date though.
[snapback]247136[/snapback]​

I heard these are suppoed to hit the retail shop in "MID" November!

how would a BBMF (from this cd release) smoke/burn/compare to one of the humidor?

Or for that matter has anyone (with the rare ones avaible) compared a BBMF or a pepper from the humidor release to a Casa release?

I'd assume the results would be the same, and people would probably let those dvd/cd releases sit a year or more.

KayakinBoy said:
how would a BBMF (from this cd release) smoke/burn/compare to one of the humidor?

Or for that matter has anyone (with the rare ones avaible) compared a BBMF or a pepper from the humidor release to a Casa release?
[snapback]247510[/snapback]​

Same cigar, different amount of age... similar to smoking an Opus with 4 years of age on it vs. a fresh Opus.

Correct me if I am wrong but can't you buy these from promotheus?

I just did ;)

I'll wait for the prices to come below MSRP like the recent set did.