• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Fuente Chateau Fuente sungrown

Twingy

Had this kickin around the box since April and since it's Saturday and the weather is reasonably nice, or as nice as can be expected for the end of November in New England, decided now would be the time.

Tonight I am drinking Young's Double Chocolate Stout as well.

This was a really good cigar. I thought I might have some problems because it felt very tight before lighting. It lit unevenly and maybe the first half inch had an uneven burn but it straightened itself out and I didn't have to touch it up or relight once. I also didn't realize the sungrown wrapper was so dark until I took off the cedar sheath.

I got great flavors off the cigar and it was pretty consistent throughout. I got a lot of woodsiness, leather, and toasted walnut.

I think the cigar did more for the beer than the beer did for the cigar. I'm not generally a stout person, I go for hoppier beers like Sierra Nevada. The cigar brought out great berry notes to the beer that I don't get when I drink the stout on its own.

I don't have any pics cos it was dark out.

Just wanted to share my 2 cents and do some rambling since I don't have much else better to do tonight. :sign:

~Eric

I have a box of these Ill have to get to soon
Thanks for the review

It's the best $3.50 cigar on the planet, as far as I'm concerned.

Doc.

I picked up a 5er of these recently, and I'm considering getting a box now. Very good smoke, especially for the price.

I've tried to grab some of these off famous and at my local shop, but they sell out of stock pretty fast.