• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Fuente Fuente OPUS X cigars

ilja

We would like to inform you that we finally recieved a verry small order of Fuente Fuente OPUS X cigars today.

We have recieved the following sizes.

Opus X Perfection #4 (42pcs.) 861 euro
size 5 3/16 X 43
Opus X Belicoso xXx (42pcs.) 966 euro
size 4 5/8 X 49
Opus X Perfection X (32pcs.) 1024 euro
size 6 1/4 X 48
Opus X Perfection #5 (42pcs.) 861 euro
size 4 7/8 X 40
Opus X Fuente Fuente (32pcs.) 656 euro
size 5 5/8 X 46
Opus X Petit Lancero (32pcs.) 656 euro
size 6 1/4 X 39
Opus X Robusto (29pcs.) 667 euro
size 5 1/4 X 50

shipping costs 25 euro per ORDER.
You can allso order in singles, just devide the box price by the amount of cigars in the box and you got the single price.
PLEASE let us know if your interested in any of these, if so, email or fax us your order, shipping adres and credit card info (mastercard or visa, name on the card, number and exp. date) and i wil charge your card, send you payment confirmation and ship the order to you.

PS. because our stock is extreemly low we cant quarantee your order to be on stock as this email goes out to manny of our customers, so if you like to recieve any, dont wait to long to order.

yours,
Ilja van Horssen
Cuesta-Rey cigar shop
Molenstraat 16
2513 BK DEN HAAG
THE NETHERLANDS
www.longfillerworld.com
info@longfillerworld.com
tel. +31(0) 703923776
fax. +31(0) 703923778

Link to NEWS-LETTER
http://www.cuesta-rey.nl/advscripts/mailsysteem/html.asp

So, lets see...
2 Perfecxion #5's for only $79.65 delivered.

Guess the 2 that I got from Ian for $21.00 delivered was a pretty good deal!

Jim

Guy's Ilja is in the Netherlands and if you think finding Opus in the U.S. is hard, try it over there. These may not be your normal prices, or even close, but over there these are pretty good prices, believe it or not. Also, try to get a full, sealed box over here for less than that, without knowing someone. Not impossible, but pretty unlikely.

Thanks Matt.
I wil explain a bit how our price systhem works overhere for those who don´t know.
All prices in the Netherlands are fixed, you pay all over the country the same price for the same produkt. These prices are regulated by gorverment and importers by a tax stamp on each box or each cigar that names the price on it.
Conclusion, i don´t make these pices.
Advantage for you is like Matt says, you can get full boxes here and totally no restrictions on the amount of boxes if they are available.
I know that official sales points of Opus X in the US have a restriction of 2 cigars per person per day max, something i personally find a bit silly but ok.

Tenpin said:
So, lets see...
2 Perfecxion #5's for only $79.65 delivered.

Guess the 2 that I got from Ian for $21.00 delivered was a pretty good deal!

Jim
[snapback]204588[/snapback]​

amen

SgtDave said:
Who is Ian and does he have any more?

Dave
[snapback]204980[/snapback]​

A cigar store owner who posts on here, and no.

ilja said:
I know that official sales points of Opus X in the US have a restriction of 2 cigars per person per day max, something i personally find a bit silly but ok.
[snapback]204798[/snapback]​

Only some stores do -- it's to ensure that all of their customers are able to get a few cigars. It's up to the shop owner.

Hmmm. I just ordered a box of Fuente Fuentes for $480. I go pick them up tomorrow or thursday. The place is about an hour and a half away and I will get a nice motorcycle ride out of it too. It will be a nice day!! :D

Hi Ian,

Sorry I am just now getting introduced to you. I will keep my eyes peeled for your specials in the future.

Dave

atuck said:
Hmmm. I just ordered a box of Fuente Fuentes for $480. I go pick them up tomorrow or thursday. The place is about an hour and a half away and I will get a nice motorcycle ride out of it too. It will be a nice day!! :D
[snapback]205335[/snapback]​

LOOK AT ME, LOOK AT ME

bfreebern said:
atuck said:
Hmmm.  I just ordered a box of Fuente Fuentes for $480.  I go pick them up tomorrow or thursday.  The place is about an hour and a half away and I will get a nice motorcycle ride out of it too.  It will be a nice day!! :D

LOOK AT ME, LOOK AT ME
[snapback]205373[/snapback]​

Just showing how this guys prices are rediculous. No need to be a dick. :sign:

atuck said:
bfreebern said:
atuck said:
Hmmm.  I just ordered a box of Fuente Fuentes for $480.  I go pick them up tomorrow or thursday.  The place is about an hour and a half away and I will get a nice motorcycle ride out of it too.  It will be a nice day!! :D

LOOK AT ME, LOOK AT ME
[snapback]205373[/snapback]​

Just showing how this guys prices are rediculous. No need to be a dick. :sign:
[snapback]205505[/snapback]​

You'll have to update you Opus and friends pic.