• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Fuente Hemingway Short Story

Jeff B.

NWMSU Mafia Hitman
Well this was my first SS, and I'll say it was pretty good at that. But here's what was truely picture worthy:

Ash.jpg

First cigar I've ever smoked without having to ash it once. :)

thats the way to smoke a short story ....of the dozens,boxes,however many ive had
ive probablly done that 10 or 12 times. i usually grab one when i get to work in the morning an dont get to nurse them like i should.one of my favs

I smoke one of those last night but only got half of that ash. nice!

I've been thinking about trying some of these, perhaps a box split..... :whistling:

These are the best short smoke I've ever had. Spicy, sweet and smooth. The price is not bad for the quality that you get. I will always keep a box of these around.

Peekay said:
I've been thinking about trying some of these, perhaps a box split..... :whistling:
[snapback]192578[/snapback]​
good idea Peekay. as previously stated, these smokes have a lot of bang for the buck. seen pricing around 110 a box on the net.

Just got a half box today. Saw it at the store and they were priced just right, so I bought every last one they had and they gave me the box. :laugh: :rolleyes: :) :D The owner said they are hard to get and I, after searching for the last week believe him.

These have never done anything for me. And for the price point, there are too many 25 count boxes that I like more for $20-30 less. Glad you like em.

Emo

Just smoked a best seller...ash was reminiscent of that, heh, wouldn't fall off no matter how careless i juggled the cigar around.

Had a Chateu Fuente yesterday, got ash about halfway of the cigar before it fell off. Fuentes are known for their great construction and the Short Stories are awesome! :thumbs: