• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Fuente Hemingway signature maduro

King

A friend recomended these. Any experience with them before I plop my money down?
He claims the maduro is hard to get.
Thanks

King said:
A friend recomended these. Any experience with them before I plop my money down?
He claims the maduro is hard to get.
Thanks
Yeah, they released the Maduros once a year -- they are indeed hard to get, and quite tasty IMHO.

I'll second Andrew's recommendation. Great smoke if you can get 'em.

If you can find them at a good price drop the $$$....All of the Hemingway Maddies that I have smoked up to this point ...

HAVE ROCKED!!!!

I really enjoy the WOAM.....

The release them once a year around xmas time but last year they didn't send any (weren't ready in time) so they are really hard to find now.

Scott1966 said:
The release them once a year around xmas time but last year they didn't send any (weren't ready in time) so they are really hard to find now.
Does that mean they'll be released soon or are they just gonna wait until December?

It had been two years since I had seen a signature maduro, until recent "connections" changed that (Thank you BOTL ;) )

Expect to pay high $$$'s.

But IMO, the signature maduro is the best stick made. Yes, even better than all the Padron Ann. series :0

These Guys say they'll sell you the maduro Signatures for the same price as the naturals ($154/box).

I've never ordered from them though. Maybe someone in VA with some experience might want to set up a group buy?

They can say whatever price they want, but if they don't have any in stock, the point is moot!

Smoked a Signature Maduro on Sunday. Wonderful smoke. Get 'em when you can.

Monkey, if you can find 'em, I'm good for half the box at a decent price.

MonkeyK said:
These Guys say they'll sell you the maduro Signatures for the same price as the naturals ($154/box).

I've never ordered from them though. Maybe someone in VA with some experience might want to set up a group buy?
tobacco barn is famous for putting stuff on their page that they dont have...look at the prices that they have on 1926s!

ha!

barney

servebig said:
tobacco barn is famous for putting stuff on their page that they dont have...look at the prices that they have on 1926s!
I stopped viewing their site a year or more ago for the same reason