• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Fuente Hemmingway Classic, Signature, & Sht. Story

McPatrickClan

McPatrickClan
I recently found quite a few of these and was wondering if they are very hard to come by? If so, Dallas-area users, PM me and I will give you the info.

Usually Hard to find, but at times our shops around here get in a few boxes, they go fast tho. Did you find them at or below MSRP?

Not too shabby, I have bought the SS for 5 even, but would gladly pay the extra $0.30 to get one right now (figuratively speaking) :p

I have not purchased the other Himmis so I am not sure on those.
Are you a big Himmi Fan?

PB, I am not very big on the Fuentes that I have had so far, but I figured with all the hype, I would give these a shot. I bought one of each for $24. PM me if you want to know where.

Of those three, I'd say the Short Story was the most rare. Of the few shops that I go to, I can usually find one, if not all of these, however there is commonly a limit of 2 on them. :angry:

Dave ;)

I concur with Dave. Although having said that, my favorite shop right now has SS's and Classics but hasn't had the Sigs in quite some time. And quantities are limited to 3. They are all readily available online in box quantities.

MRSP:

Hemingway (E3’s Sunset Club)

Best Seller 5x43 5.00

Between the Lines 5x54 13.00

Classic 7x48 6.75

Masterpiece 9x52 12.50

Short Story 4x49 4.15

Signature 6x47 5.85

Untold Story 7.5x53 12.00

Work Of Art 4.875X54 7.00

You wouldn't be the first. Most places mark up Fuente products even though if they are authorized dealers they could get their account pulled.

Who would we contact at Fuente, so we can threaten the shop owner with losing his account to get him to stop ripping us off?!

Dave :p

The local Fuente rep would be the person who should enforce this "rule". Truth be told, nothing will happen as the shops are the source of income for Newman/Fuente and people are going to buy the products no matter what price. If it's moving from the shelves the reps. have no real incentive to enforce the "rule."