• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Fuente King B

bunn163A

Just thought I would comment on a cigar that really let me down.I live in an area where Fuente cigars can't be bought at msrp and it is hard to fing them at all.I came across a store that had a half a box of the king B.Presentation would lead you to believe that you were in for a treat.....but i must say this was not special in any way other than presentation...Really mediocre cigar.at best.imho,did I get a bad one or does this one pretty much suck? As a newbie i would like to hear from some others on this stick.Thanks . Bill

Just thought I would comment on a cigar that really let me down.I live in an area where Fuente cigars can't be bought at msrp and it is hard to fing them at all.I came across a store that had a half a box of the king B.Presentation would lead you to believe that you were in for a treat.....but i must say this was not special in any way other than presentation...Really mediocre cigar.at best.imho,did I get a bad one or does this one pretty much suck? As a newbie i would like to hear from some others on this stick.Thanks . Bill

Do a search and you will find that this cigar was recently discussed. If I remember correctly the majority leaned toward "it pretty much sucks". My opinion included.

What he said. I've grown to appreciate most of Fuente's line of cigars but I just don't dig the King B.

You're not the only one... If you're looking for a great affordable Fuente, go with the Chateau Fuente. You can't beat them for the money.

You're not the only one... If you're looking for a great affordable Fuente, go with the Chateau Fuente. You can't beat them for the money.

No, sir. The Sun Grown Cuban Beli is something to be reckoned with :thumbs:

I have to chime in my concurrence here, the King B is more of a bumble B.

I think that is why it appears to be easy to find them, or at least in the metro ATL area. Seem like every B&M store has King B's that linger, even stores that do not normally carry AF lines.

cparker

I have two of these in the humidor I was kinda looking forward to smoking. After reading this thread I'm not anymore.

When these first came out they were impossible to find. But back then they were probably some of the best fuentes I've ever smoked. Its a huge shame that they apparently suck now.

Casa fuente? Now there is a HUGELY overrated cigar. Not a bad stick but at the price I would take a davidoff special or millenium before a casa fuente.

Yeah I would smoke and see, I enjoyed the one I smoked, it just didn't blow me away.