• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Fuente Toast Across America

Ugaman72

So...I'm headed to a Fuente Toast Across America event tomorrow. Can someone give me an idea of what to expect? They give the date and location on the website, but that's all the info they give. Is it an all day thing, or do they have a event at a special time? I assume that they'll be selling special event cigars...but, are these any different than a regular Opus? Are they more expensive? Worth the markup? Anything I should make sure I leave the event with? I hate to ask all of these questions, but I just saw it on the website tonight, and It's too late to call the shop for info. Thanks everyone!!

Contact the shop for details(in the AM)...and if they are having the event.

Most have it in the afternoon...but some all day.

They'll tell you what they have - food and such and at what price.

Sometimes shops will have HTF Fuentes(Opus, WOAM, ANejo, BTL etc) - a little something from Fuente for holding the event - bring a few extra $$$.

The TAA smokes are regular blend but usually coffined and banded.

Have fun.

>> The TAA smokes are regular blend but usually coffined and banded. <<

and $50 for the pair.

Seth

If you buy a set you should get a donation certificate for the right off.

Was at the one in Seattle this year - the shop may have additional raffles and prizes with the money going to CFCF and most likely will have extra or HTF Fuentes. Bring some extra cash with you!

The cigars in the Toast coffin are both 7x50. There is a Diamond Crown Maximus available in that size normally, but not Opus. The largest Opus commercially available is a 7x49 (double corona).