• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Fuente's at Famous

Shadow

That's DON Shadow to you!
Just a heads up. Famous has all the Fuente sungrowns in stock, including the Cuban Belicosos. Also 858, natural and maduro. FYI.

Famous

That's interesting...there is a local store here that just got all the sungrowns in stock (except the 858 SG). Wonder if Fuente just sent out a big batch to everybody.

I think it's that time of year when they have product to ship. Seems Fuente always is abundant around this time... Oct, Nov... Then nothing for 3 months, then a few more creep out there...

Another few weeks and the holiday Fuentes should be out. UTS, maduro Hemingways, and Anjeos. YUMMMMMMMMMY!

Bill, will be looking for some 858 SGs for a friend, LMK when you see them pop up. Matt

Damn, I hope I see some. Lucked out last year and was able to get some (and no Leebo, you can't have any of them!). No one in my immediate area gets any. But I'll let you know Matt. :thumbs:

Heh heh heh, yeah saw that too.

Ordered a box of them too

:0

What the hell am i thinking?

LOL, how'd you guess?

I figured I'd stock up for the holidays and for all the passes I'm in and starting.. Maybe I should have a fireman's pass... 10 cigars, 4 people. Take as many as you want and replace with the same amount it started with...

Hmmm

Oh they call me the fireman, that's my name
Drivin around all over town puttin out old flames....... :D

Well Famous had Hemingway Signatures and Classics available last night when I checked. Now they have none. Glad I got my order in! :D :sign:

DoH!

Ya know, I saw that and thought to myself, "Self, you NEED to order those too. naaaa, they'll still be there in a day or two." well guess what?

*BUZZER*

Gone.

In a flash.

Oh well, I got the sun growns today, look mighty sweet.

Tony it pays to set up a "Favorites List" with Famous. The e-mail notification gives you a little heads up when items come in. :thumbs:

oh I had it set, I didn't pull the trigger on 'em.

I ordered enough I think anyway, now I really need to do the igloodor. Gonna bite the bullet this weeknd and just do it.

Jump in with both feet...........150 quart cooler! ;) :D

When you see a box deal on those AF anejo and want to split it with someone, look me up!!!! :D