• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

"Full Metal Alchemist" is coming to Netflix!

Next weekend! Not the anime. A live action MOVIE. You can check out the trailer on their site: https://www.netflix.com/watch/80226916?trackId=13630237&tctx=-1,-1,

One of my favorite animes, and from the trailer, it looks like they've gotten both the look and the storyline down perfectly. Given the fantastic job they did with "Altered Carbon" and the CGI quality in the trailer this should be a very good watch!

Next weekend also has three movies coming available on Amazon---Justice League, Coco, and Three Billboards. Damn. I should lay in snacks!

~Boar

Didn't know you were into anime Boar. We have been for years and Fullmetal was what got my wife into it. I saw an ad for a Japanese made live action that looked bad from a special effects standpoint. I'll keep an eye out.

Me and my Daughter are SUPER EXCITED.....this just made our morning!!!!

Didn't know you were into anime Boar. We have been for years and Fullmetal was what got my wife into it.

I like some, hate some. I'm picky. :rolleyes:

Fullmetal, RWBY, Ghost in the Shell, PsychoPass and Sword Art Onine are all favorites of mine though.

~Boar

We watch One Piece and Fairy Tail as a family. My sons and I watch My Hero Academia and I really like Drifters.

Just watched the movie, Daughter had a snow day today, not bad we both enjoyed it, some good things, some bad things....but still entertaining

T

I thought the locations, sets, costumes and casting were just bang on to the anime---the storyline, of course, had to shed about 4 other movies worth of stuff, but the choices made for a pretty solid watch.

~Boar

I wasn’t into the Fate series but finally decided to give Fate Apocalypse a try and got hooked. In the middle of Fate/Stay Night: Unlimited Bladeworks. This author just loves to ruin your day.